Orthopedic Pain Management
Dr. Shirazy established the orthopedic Pain Management in 2003 with the single aim of helping patients treat orthopedic pain. Over the years the center has grown to become one of the leading centers in delivering care to patients and has expanded its operations to include different areas of specialization. Currently The Orthopedic Pain Management Center offers the following services:
Orthopedic Pain Management Encino Office
Encino Medical Procedure Room
Medical services on lien!
Stem cell platelet rich plasma regenerative therapy
Pain management evaluations.
In-house fluoroscopy surgical suite.
Spinal epidural injection.
Extremities joint procedures.
Physical and chiropractic therapy.
In-house medication dispensing.
Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCS).
Impairment rating for personal injury.
Digital x-ray facility.
The Orthopedic Pain Management center has also developed a unique and specialized department focusing on personal injury. This has allowed us to specialize in the delivery of care to our patients as well as work with attorneys to follow up on their clients. The personal injury department has focused on delivering the following services:
- Case Management tools, focusing on delivering medical-legal cases to assist in timely and efficient case management, in order to prevent treatment gaps and ensuring proper documentation for all treatments
- Dedicated to scheduling, medical reports,treatment status, billing and case management
- Unique web-based electronic medical system.
- Medical reporting utilizing colossus system
- In-house equipment and procedure rooms make it quick and easy to provide services to patients on the same day without delays in the patient care including spinal epidural injections and other procedures requiring surgical rooms.
Our Objective is to provide our patients with the highest level of care and in order to reach this goal we have gathered the necessary tools and equipment in each of our centers, and have a trained a dedicated team to focus on patient care and experience.